Apprentice Tech Program.
Following is a brief overview of the program Lithia offers to new graduates from technical colleges:
- A four-month mentor program assigned to a journeyman technician with competitive pay structure and bonus criteria.
- Competitive Pay Rate.
- Factory training when offered by the manufacturer.
- On line training when offered by the manufacturer.
- On going on-the-job training with long term journeyman technicians.
- Variable work shifts.
- Generous tool certificate allowance upon successful completion of the four month mentor program.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- ASE certification paid for by your employer.
- Relocation assistance for qualified applicants.
For more information, please contact Chad Harrell, our Fixed Operations Recruiter, at 541-776-6362 or e-mail him at email@example.com.